Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hello and thank you for vising our new site. I hope you will find some amusing content if you visit our website regularly.

Right now I have two main knitting projects on the go. The first is a pair of thrummed mittens, which I am quite pleased about! (I am still learning about this 'picture adding' thing so please be patient.)




I'm also working on a practice hat using some Patons Devine and some Alafoss Lopi. I have some Manos del Uruguay that I want to make into a hat for me, but I want to try it with something similar first so I know what it's going to look like! I think Lisa is a much more proficient knittress than I am, but I'm trying!!

Denise

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home