Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Friday, February 10, 2006

Vacation

Ahhh... we just got back from a 2 month trip in Hawaii (1 month) and Bali (1 month). Let me tell you, 3 months on the beach does a body good. I am tanned, relaxed, and ready to knit. There is sand EVERYWHERE but that's okay, it can be cleaned. I would have loved to join the knitting Olympics because I like a good challenge, but I didn't get back in time to choose a project, so I have added the 'watching' button that my sister so cleverly made. I am just getting back into the boring, mundane work schedule so posting might be a little sparse over the next little while. It's a good thing we have a Lisa around here.

Note: Not all facts in this post are absolutely true. In fact, some of them might be big fat lies. Expect for the story about the button, I did add that. The truth might be closer to me being lazy and uninspired and the fact that we spontaneously bought a house and are moving in 2 weeks but have to fix up this house so we can sell it. Maybe, I don't know anymore.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Thanks for the credit for making the button, but I'm afraid I can't take the credit for it - it was either Silvia or Claudia (I can't remember which on) made it)

    I'm looking forward to helping with the big move!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger lisa said…

    Well, that explains your tan. What it doesn't explain is what happened to our sidebar stuff?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home