Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Progress Report

I'm half-way finished (as long as we are doing 12 repeats of the pattern... how many repeats are we doing, Lisa?)! Only 113 more rows or 7910 more stitches to knit. Yikes, that sounds scary. I might have to take a little break from it today though, since it has turned Mr. Freezie outside and I have everything but the finger cover left on Mike's fingerless mittens. The man works at a computer and missing digits would probably significantly decrease his productivity. They're pretty boring looking, but I'll post pictures and details when they are done.
In other news, has anybody used this knitting software for their palm? Knitting and my palm pilot - a combination of two very fun activities!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I was going to mock you for having such a geeky program on your PP, but then I looked at it. Very cool - *almost* makes me want to get a Palm, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home