Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lisa was right!

It was a wonderful weekend! It started Friday night when Rebecca, Craig, and Jan came over and we watched Anchorman. I had a little nap towards the end, but I had seen it several times. Saturday morning Mike and I got up and went to the grocery store, I can't remember the last time we went for groceries together like that. It's kind of sad when going to the grocery store together feels like a date. We started playing hockey on Saturday afternoon in the snow. It was a little slippery but it didn't slow some people down! After hockey we somehow managed to fit 16 people in our living room for some delicious chili and bread (I thought it was delicious, but I'm biased because I made it). It's a good thing we all know each other well, because it was very cozy! After supper, the drinking began. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

hockey group


It was so nice to see so many great friends that we don't get to see often enough. Thanks to everyone who came, we'll see you again soon and for next year's game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home