Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Yarn Ate my Cat

cat eating yarn
Can you believe the size of this ball of yarn?? Lisa bought it to make that stocking at Christmas and has passed it on to me to make a stocking for the younger brother of Lisa's recipient. It's as big as my Cleo!
dads mitts
Here also is a picture of the mittens for my Dad, artfully modelled by Mike. They're a little short for Mike, but I think they will fit my Dad just right.
Not much else to talk about in these parts. Knitting knights was tonight, which was fun as usual. Now that we have started including wine in the evenings, things have really perked up!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    That is the funniest picture of Cleo - it really looks like she crawled into that ball of yarn for a snooze, and then inadvertently got swallowed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home