Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

ANOTHER Post???

I just HAD to tell you the exciting news I found out tonight. Mike and I walked to the grocery store tonight for some foodstuffs (boring) and on our way out Mike was looking at the coupons on the back of the receipt. I think he thought one was for a music store (he has been driving me CRAAAAZY about buying a new guitar) so he was looking at all of them and noticed that one of them was for 15% off at the Knit Wit Studio in Fergus! He gasped and I thought to myself "oh boy, what has he found now" and then my eyes rolled back into my head, but he said "LOOK!" and I did and boy oh boy. I felt giddy. I had fortunately left other receipts from previous visits in our cloth bag and I found that I have a second coupon as well! So the 'Chop will be getting more of my business these days and I'll be going to Fergus more often (after Lent, of course :)).

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger lisa said…

    Talk about a good reason to buy groceries!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home