Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Saturday, November 20, 2004

zippy quick update!

I have been doing bits of knitting on and off over the last two days, but I can't get my mind off this felting thing! I finished the Heart scarf and the first thrummed mitten and have started the second. I *really* want to try felting something, but I feel it's in the mittens' best interest if I just persevere and finish them! I was playing with the recycled silk from Lisa this morning while driving to Collingwood. I don't think I'm going to use the pattern I got from Shelridge for a purse with it, since I don't think the yarn would show the triangular pattern. I'll probably just knit something plain since the yarn itself is so exciting! Plus that pattern (it's a Tradewind pattern, but I don't see it on the website) looks pretty complicated and it's close to Christmas and can't spend that much time on me right now.
Pictures to come tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    I don't want to try paired things for a while because I never get around to the second one. Especially gloves. Eeek. Quick with the mitten before you get distracted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home