Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Obligatory Cat Introduction

I thought it was time to introduce my cats, since it seems as though every other knitting blogger has a cat. I have two cats, Cleo and Toeni. Cleo is the orange one and is 99.5% of a cat and Toeni is grey stripey and is 100.5% of a cat. That may sound strange, but you have to realize that Cleo is missing half her tail (due to an unfortunate van accident) and Toeni has two extra toes on each paw (hence the name Toe-ni). Together, they make two whole cats.

On the knitting front, I am currently making this just for some mindless knitting before starting another practice hat. On Sunday we are going to Shelridge Farm and I am *very* excited!! I am planning on getting some of their wool/cotton stuff to make some small baby-sized outfits.
It makes me crazy how Christmas commercials come out earlier every year. The Zehrs down the road already has their Christmas lights around their sign turned on! Hopefully I can get all my planned knitting done in the next two months; I'd better get busy!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I love that pic of Cleo! When are you going to post one of Toeni?

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Toeni is in the picture, she's in the bushes looking at Cleo. That's the cat nip that they're into so that's why Cleo is rolling around.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Oh there she is! I didn't see her because she blended in with the plants.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home