Deriviknit

The knitting blog by geeks, for geeks.

f'(knitting)=fun

Thursday, October 28, 2004

It's not a fire, the walls are orange

I am just here au jour d'hui to post a couple of pictures. I have some serious knittin' to do this evening. The scarf I have been working on is actually turning out better than expected. I find that as long as I count each stitch on each row, I end up with the correct number of stitches. It's just like magic. I didn't bother to rotate the picture, the scarf does not (contrary to what the picture looks like) defy gravity. I also took a picture of my finished thrummed mitten in the lovely fall leaves and sunshine today. Unfortunately, now that I look at the picture one of them seems fat and short while the other looks like a weapon, it's so pointy. They are actually quite symmetrical in real life. Honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home